Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize clinical manifestations of endocrine and metabolic disorders and select among current options for diagnosis, management, and therapy.
- Identify risk factors for endocrine and metabolic disorders and develop strategies for prevention.
- Evaluate endocrine and metabolic manifestations of systemic disorders.
- Use existing resources pertaining to clinical guidelines and treatment recommendations for endocrine and related metabolic disorders to guide diagnosis and treatment.
This continuing medical education (CME) activity is intended for physicians seeking initial certification or maintenance of certification in endocrinology, program directors interested in a testing and training instrument, and physicians seeking a self-assessment and a broad review of endocrinology.
To receive a maximum of 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, learners must successfully complete this enduring material with a minimum passing score of 70%.
Please note:there are no MOC credits associated with the ESAP 2013 module. In order to earn MOC Part 2 points, you must complete the ESAP MOC 2013 module prior to purchasing the ESAP 2013 product. Visit the ESAP MOC 2013 page to purchase the module and begin earning MOC Part 2 points. After completing the ESAP MOC 2013 module,purchase the ESAP 2013 product at a $25 discount and receive access to an additional 110 questions and the ESAP 2013 book.
Fellow/Early Career Members: $149
Shipping and handling separate.
- May 31, 2016 (date after which this enduring material is no longer certified forAMA PRA Category 1 Credits™)